1979 Reinell Boats 200 (20 Ft.) - Revelstoke British Columbia
excellent project boat
- 1979 - 20 ft. Reinell, half hardtop, with a 4 cylinder - 170 hp. Mercury Sterndrive. - boat has a highly sought after deep V hull and is a good rough water boat which has only been used in fresh water and is located in Kaslo. - seats are original and need some TLC but are usable. - boat has an enclosed hot water heat system for those cold fishing days (also has electric defrosters). - engine and leg were rebuilt, along with transom replaced, about 7 years ago. - heat exchanger is fairly new (4 years). - boat has two batteries and battery switch. - boat has a new slope back top and fishing curtain (May 2015). - also comes with replacement side window frames with sliding glass which slide open for ventilation (not shown). - also comes with complete frame and glass replacement for front window where the center portion flips open (not shown). - comes with rod holders, down rigger brackets, and a nice fish finder. - trailer lights work and has a new winch installed, and has good tires and bearings. - Timing chain needs replacement. - Boat is in much better condition than most project boats out there and I don’t have the time to finish this project. - First $2200 o.b.o. takes it away. Visits:Summary: Used 1979 Reinell Boats 200 (20 Ft.) for sale in Revelstoke British Columbia - Canada . Please read safety notes, before buying this boat & yacht.
- Meet the seller and test drive before you buy.
- Be careful when buying high value items.
- Be cautious of underpriced and cheap boats & yachts.
- Do not wire money or take advance payments.
- Only pay for shipping if you know the seller.